Sunday, March 9, 2008

STARWATCH - WILL.I.AM, P-MONEY


STARWATCH was my favourite section when I worked at New Idea (yes Stephanie Macintosh, that was me writing about your ass) so I thought I'd jack the title for whenever I run into random celebrities at XO and wherever else I'm getting drunk at. Above we've got will.i.am who dropped in to chase white girls say hi last Saturday, and below we've got P-Money (with Fuzz Tha Boss) who ripped it up spinning the platters that matter. As a bonus I've also thrown in a pic of what was probably the biggest night in XO history, the Leon Smith Crunk Night where the Ying Yang Twins turned up out of nowhere.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud the club is still hot after all these years. I see Fuzz still can't dress after all these years either!!