Sunday, November 2, 2008

RIM SHAKER - NBA JAM SESSION

Haven't mentioned hoops here for a while, I can't really get into this season in the NBL or NBA - while I'm generally cheering on the Townsville Crocodiles, Wollongong Hawks and Boston Celtics, I wouldn't call myself a true fan of those teams just yet. Anyway, the clip below is my favourite segment from the NBA Jam Session video, Rim Shaker - a hoops-themed remix of the old school classic Rump Shaker by Wreckx n Effect, combined with footage of guys like Shawn Kemp, Scottie Pippen and Orlando Magic Shaq throwing down ridiculous dunks. I've got this track as a mp3 as well (and am kicking myself for not playing it at XO last night), might have to send it to DJ Rod up in Townsville to play during a break in the action at a Crocs game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Root for the Cavaliers. Celtics fans are all bandwagon fans: they'll jump off just as fast when the Celts start to suck again.