Wednesday, January 7, 2009

XO PODCAST - 07-01-09

Yes, I've been M.I.A. (and no, I don't mean I've been a female Indian rapper). It's always tough over the Christmas/New Year period as a DJ, you're working all the time and you always forget what day it is (New Year's Day ALWAYS feels like a Sunday for me, which screws my week right up). Anyway, enough rambling - let's get into the first XO Podcast for 2009!

PODCAST TRACKLIST 07-01-09

1. Diva (Showoff remix) - Beyonce feat. Ciara & Termanology
2. Winding on Me - Fat Joe feat. Ron Browz & Lil Wayne
3. Boss remix - Lil' Keke feat Asiah & Chalie Boy
4. Let's Get It On - Travis McCoy
5. Hate - DJ Haze feat. Young Buck & The Game
6. Exclusive (I Got It) - Bishop Lamont feat. Marsha Ambrosius
7. Yo Wife (My Baby Mama) - DJ Rell feat. Stick
8. Bread n Butter - MIMS
9. Whatchu Want - Chingy feat. H.B. Monte
10. Boss Chick - Rasheeda
11. I'm Missing You - Khrys Lawson feat. T-Pain
12. Ruthless (Heartless freestyle) - Ace Hood

No comments: