Wednesday, April 22, 2009

XO PODCAST 22-04-09

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? Few reasons why there hasn't been an XO Podcast on the blog for a couple of weeks - one, I haven't been hosting it every week so uploading it here has slipped my mind and two, the last time I uploaded a podcast I got one of those "take this post down" notices from Blogspot! A-holes. This podcast is a guaranteed classic. Listen to it below. Oh, and yes, the first XO @ St James Hotel was off the (take it easy) heezy! Pics will be coming later today. For guestlist to XO this Saturday, featuring Peter Gunz Heavy Rotation Vol 3 CD giveaways (that's Gunz in the middle of the podcast header above), email here.

PODCAST TRACKLISTING 22-04-09

1. In Cold Blood - Rick Ross
2. Steady Grindin - Lil Chuuuch feat. R.Kelly
3. Stoopid remix - Gucci Mane feat. Busta Rhymes
4. Turn My Swag On remix - Chamillionaire
5. I Love Texas - Bun-B
6. Must Be Love remix - Cassie feat. Diddy, N.O.R.E.
7. In Luv Wit Ya Boy - Lloyd Banks feat. Ron Browz
8. White Leather - Ace Hood
9. Girls Wanna Have Fun - K.A.R. feat. Ace Hood
10. U Don't Know - Bobby Valentino
11. Lemon Drop - Paul Wall feat. Baby Bash
12. I Know - Mike Jones feat. Trey Songz

No comments: