Monday, December 24, 2012

MIXTAPE: FOR PEOPLE IN LOVE WHO ARE EXCITED TO SPEND THE REST OF THEIR LIVES TOGETHER

BACK STORY: When I put my last batch of mixtapes out, Captain Franco (from the mighty Halfway Crooks collective) a.k.a. Captain Romance jokingly said that I should do a mix for people in love who are excited to spend the rest of their lives together. So I did!

(Also, he agreed to do a strip club mix in return. Look for "Franco's Naughty Fun Palace" coming soon.)

DOWNLOAD

FOR PEOPLE IN LOVE WHO ARE EXCITED TO SPEND THE REST OF THEIR LIVES TOGETHER
1. I Need a Girl (remix) - Trey Songz feat. Ma$e
2. All Or Nothing (Poor Georgie Porgie Remix) - Joe
3. You'll Never Find - Teedra Moses feat. Jadakiss
4. Let's Talk - Omarion feat. Rick Ross
5. Brand New (Mr. Dalvin's Ferrari Mix) - Sista feat. Missy Elliott
6. Help - Lloyd Banks feat. Keri Hilson
7. California - Akia
8. I Don't Wanna Be Alone - Shai feat. Jay-Z
9. Things We Do For Love (Marley Marl Remix) - Horace Brown feat. Jay-Z
10. I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need to Get By (Puff Daddy Mix) - Method Man feat. Mary J. Blige
11. Thug Love - 50 Cent feat. Destiny's Child
12. Switch Up the Format - El DeBarge feat. 50 Cent
13. Pride N Joy (remix) - Fat Joe feat. Trey Songz, Pusha T, Ashanti & Miguel

No comments: