Monday, June 16, 2008

DRANKIN'

The less said about the Lakers-Celtics game today, the better. Let's talk politics! FUN FACT: When I was in primary school, I wanted to be Prime Minister, and all I'd write about for my creative writing assignments were stories about how I'd be PM one day. And if I was Prime Minister, I know one thing that I wouldn't do - classify four drinks in a day as "binge drinking". How nuts is that? I usually have a litre of beer at the Bavarian Bier Cafe (I recommend the baby octopus salad) every Saturday night before heading out to XO, which means I'm almost a binge drinker before my night has begun. I thought having a nerd as PM might be cool, but all it has exposed is the dude has never been out drinking before in his life. Might explain why he couldn't remember what happened the night he went to a strip club, the guy is a two pot screamer.

Here's a song for Kevin Rudd and the rest of the lames in Canberra.







No comments: