Wednesday, February 6, 2008

THE XO PODCAST

We’re taking over the internet now – check out the first XO PODCAST. We’ll be doing one of these a week and you can find it here every Wednesday or subscribe to it here.

It’s hosted by me and the tracklisting is below. Let me know if you want to hear anything on there and I’ll do my best to get it done!

PODCAST TRACKLISTING

1. Let’s Go – JR Get Money
2. Murphy Derrty – Murphy Lee
3. I’m So High – Grind Mode
4. 100 Million Dollars – Birdman feat. Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne
5. She Got Dat Fire – Nephu feat. Q Da Kid
6. East Stank Louis – Stank
7. G5 (Remix) – Huey feat. T-Pain
8. Houston Anthem – Filthy feat. Paul Wall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow this blog is awesome! You need to add Adam Tensta to your podcast tho.. Lakers runs this shit...