Sunday, March 16, 2008

LEON SMITH'S CRUNK NIGHT @ XO - THE AFTERMATH

Last night was huge at XO. For the first time in years I had to DJ somewhere before my set at XO - I usually like just hanging out at the club early before I work - so by the time I turned up at 12:30am DJ Naiki was already killing it. So many people in the club (and WAY too many trying to cram into the DJ booth - unless you're working you are NOT WELCOME THERE), here's a small selection of photos from the night, captions in green for St Patrick's Day! Check out the rest of them at at XO's MySpace page. Thanks to everyone who came out!


Left: Kaylani and me celebrating for St Patrick. Right: Fuzz turns 21!


MC Shyne (before he got drunk as hell) and Blazin MC.


Dre with Lana and Julie.


Left: DJ Naiki and DJ Nino Brown. Right: What the hell are you doing Tera and Billee?

No comments: