Wednesday, April 2, 2008

THIS WEEK AT XO...


What's wrong with this picture? (a) I'm not wearing my glasses (b) I'm holding a bottle of water instead of a bottle of whiskey/bourbon/vodka/gin/beer (c) All of the above.

The "THIS WEEK AT XO" posts are generally for when we've got a special guest at the club. This week we've got the usual crew on (plus DJ Naiki, who's part of the XO extended family), but seeing as though XO's lineup is the DJ equivalent of the Chicago Bulls in the 1990s, every week is essentially a week full of special guests. So come down this week, meet me by the bar (I'm there from 10pm) and buy me a drink. In exchange I will do the most awesome set you have ever heard, and that's a promise.

P.S. Stay out of the DJ booth unless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fed-ex that adorable, hot chick to me in NYC.

- Jeff

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with this pic and u forgot to mention u also have me in ur hands hahaha...