Wednesday, April 23, 2008

XO PODCAST - 23-04-08

As you can see by the image above, there's a few new faces in this week's podcast! But of course, Rick Ross and T-Pain (twice!) are also there - it wouldn't be an XO podcast without those two it seems. If you want to find out what all the hype is about with XO @ HUNTER BAR, head over to xothenightclub.com and send them a message to get on the free guestlist - if you're on Facebook you can also join the group "FRIENDS OF XO"! Otherwise just send an email here. I'll be there this Saturday as always, hopefully well rested after a big night at 31 Flavours in Melbourne on Thursday night. Last Saturday I DJed with a vicious headache which was no fun at all.

23-04-08 PODCAST TRACKLISTING

1. My Drink and My 2 Step remix - Cassidy feat. Kanye West & Ne-Yo
2. Ridin' in a UFO - CTMC
3. $500 - Dappa feat. T-Pain
4. I'm So High remix - Rick Ross feat. Grindmode
5. Get To Know You - Belly feat. Keshia Chante
6. I'm The One - Bizzy Bone feat. Joel Madden of Good Charlotte
7. Coconut Juice - Tyga
8. I'm a G - C-D Boyz feat. T-Pain
9. Drink n Dro - Hurricane Chris feat. Kalico
10. Real Good - Jus James



No comments: