Wednesday, May 14, 2008

XO PODCAST - 14-05-08

New and improved XO podcast! Twelve tracks instead of 10, including the brand new/old Swing remix by Savage and Soulja Boy! And a special bonus mix by this week's guest DJ at XO, DJ Tikelz (scroll down to the end of this post to find the Tikelz mix). Make sure you don't miss out on Tikelz set at XO, he's on right after me this Saturday night. Email here to get on the free guestlist!

14-05-08 PODCAST TRACKLISTING

1. Bay - Nelly
2. Out Here Grindin' - DJ Khaled feat. Akon, Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Boosie, Trick Daddy, Ace Hood & Lil Wayne
3. Swing (remix) - Savage feat. Soulja Boy
4. Juk'n - JT Money
5. I'm Toe Up - Problem feat. Felli Fel, DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin & Snoop Dogg
6. Damn I'm Cold - Bun B feat. Lil Wayne
7. Biggest Freak - Nicki Minaj
8. The Business - Yung Berg
9. I Fuck Yo Girl - Hot Dollar
10. My New Style - Kia Shine
11. Hi Hater - Maino
12. Stepped on my Js - Nelly feat. JD & Ciara



And below is the DJ Tikelz mix! Gotdamn his s--t is cleanly mixed.








DJ Carl Alley, MC Uncle Abe, DJ Tikelz and me back in the Gas days! Ah the memories...

No comments: