Wednesday, June 4, 2008

XO PODCAST - 04-06-08

Another hot XO podcast this week! Looking at the tracklisting, I bet there's no way you'd pick what my favourite track is - the answer is at the end of this post. I'm going to be a super nice dude this week and open up my own personal guestlist for XO this Saturday night - email me here and I'll put you on my list. See you there this Saturday night!

04-06-08 PODCAST TRACKLISTING

1. Could You Be The Reason - Akon
2. Get Silly remix - V.I.C. feat. Soulja Boy, Bun B, E-40, Pitbull, Polow Da Don, Jermaine Dupri, Arab, Unk, Big Kuntry King, & Tech
3. Get Down - Rick Ross feat. Pharrell
4. Bobble - R.Kelly
5. Down On Your Knees - DJ Unk feat. Maceo
6. Grey Goose - Allstar Cashville Prince feat. Yo Gotti & Lil Wayne
7. Please Excuse My Hands - Plies feat. Jamie Foxx & Dream
8. Say Yeah remix - Wiz Khalifa feat. Jody Breeze, Arok, & Lil Wayne
9. Do Your Thang - Ice Cube
10. You Know Me - 2 Pistols feat. Ray J
11. On Deck - Unda Surveillance
12. City of the Swang - Bun B feat. Mike Jones & Slim Thug





* My favourite track is track 7!

No comments: