Wednesday, June 25, 2008

XO PODCAST - 25-06-08

Treeeeemendous XO podcast this week! I'm not even going to play games with "guess my favourite track" this time - it's the first two tracks, gotta start the 'cast off with a bang. Thanks to everyone who came out to XO last week for the launch of Reprezent 2, the latest album from XO's DJ Peter Gunz. Get yourself on the guestlist this week by emailing XO here. Check out the new flyer at the end of this post, it's dope!

25-06-08 PODCAST TRACKLISTING

1. A Better Day - T.I.
2. I Got - Three 6 Mafia feat. Pimp C, Project Pat
3. Immma Get Mine - Mannie Fresh feat. The Show, Lil Wayne
4. In the Limelight (March 9 remix) - Notorious B.I.G.
5. I'm On - Nas
6. I'll Be Lovin' You Long Time (remix) - Mariah Carey feat. T.I.
7. Nobody but You - J.R.
8. She Sexy - Durty Bo Dean
9. Put it Down (Sweet Dreamz) - Strizzo
10. Keep it Playa - Boss Hogg Outlawz feat. Ray J
11. Bubblegum - B.G. & The Chopper City Boyz
12. Umma Do Me - Rocko



No comments: