Wednesday, August 13, 2008

XO PODCAST - 13-08-08

First of all, check out the XO podcast banner above - M.I.A., Katy Perry and an old school press pic of me standing in front of the Harbour Bridge. Pimpin'! Special 13-track podcast as well, bonus track going out a true musical legend. XO guestlist here.

PODCAST TRACKLIST 13-08-08

1. Lookin' Boy remix - Hot Styles feat. Yung Joc
2. Warrior - Nelly
3. Wish You Would - Ludacris feat. T.I.
4. Paper Planes remix - M.I.A. feat. Jim Jones
5. Best Rapper Alive (Stronger freestyle) - Crooked I
6. Big Money, Big Cars - Killer Mike feat. Chamillionaire & Messy Marv
7. I'll Be Lovin' You Long Time remix - Mariah Carey feat. LL Cool J
8. Stack it Up - Money Mo feat. Lloyd
9. B.H.O'z - Slim Thug feat. Kyleon, Daily & Chris Ward
10. Tonight - Clyde Carson feat. The Game
11. I Kissed a Girl remix - Katy Perry feat. Nuphsed
12. Whippin the Rhyme - Jibbs
13. BONUS TRACK



No comments: