Wednesday, September 3, 2008

XO PODCAST - 03-09-08

Couldn't even do the podcast this week so DJ Nino Brown offered to host it in my absence - thanks champ. Guestlists this week - email 24K and/or XO!

PODCAST TRACKLIST 03-09-08

1. Break Your Ankles - E-40 feat. Shawty Lo
2. I'm Just Doing My Thing - Rick Ross
3. Pork Buns (Coconut Deriere) - Mareko
4. She Got Me Like (Ahh Shit!) - Bubba Sparxxx feat. Ray J
5. I'm From The Hood - Daz Dillinger feat. Swizz Beatz
6. What Can I Do - Mario Winans
7. Knock Me Down - Pitbull feat. Casely
8. So Fly (Remix) - Slim of 112 feat. Jadakiss, Chingy, Chamillionaire, Freeway, Eightball & Busta Rhymes
9. Ladies Night - Debo
10. Tide is High - Kardinal Offishall feat. Pussycat Dolls
11. She Fine - Chrome feat. T-Pain
12. Pants Hang Low - Plies



No comments: