Wednesday, December 31, 2008

XO PODCAST - 31-12-08

The last XO Podcast of 2008. Sorry I haven't been posting as much, but it's pretty hectic during this time of the year, plus you should be spending more time out having fun than sitting indoors reading my blog. See you at Bada Bing tonight for NYE shenanigans, me and DJ Carl Alley will be there until 6am! Then we've got the first XO of 2009 this Saturday, January 3.

PODCAST TRACKLIST 31-12-08

1. Make a Movie - Plies
2. Touch Me - Flo-Rida
3. If I - Justin Timberlake feat. T.I.
4. Arab Money remix (part 3) - Busta Rhymes feat. Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Jadakiss & Ron Browz
5. Rockin' That Thang remix - The Dream feat. N.O.R.E.
6. Daydreaming - DJ Drama feat. Akon, Snoop & T.I.
7. Keep It Hood - Project Pat
8. Swag - Jamie Foxx feat. Rick Ross
9. 99 Bottles - Grafik feat. Federation & DJ Kay Rich
10. Like Mine - Kidd Domination feat. Harlem's Cash & Yung Berg
11. Juicy Like a Peach - Rasheeda feat. Shawnna
12. Slow Down remix - Ciara feat. 50 Cent

No comments: