Thursday, February 5, 2009

XO PODCAST - 04-02-09

This afternoon I was thinking about how to word this week's XO Podcast blurb, mainly focusing on the new PC I was getting delivered Thursday morning. Until a guy from the delivery company called to let me know my computer was in the warehouse - except my sexy new 23" monitor wasn't. So it's been delayed by a damn week! This week's podcast is a collection of tracks that are really working for me at Bada Bing Sundays. Next week's podcast (and XO night) will be huge, so look out for that... oh and happy birthday to Mama Smith for yesterday! Email me here for guestlist to either XO or Bada Bing this weekend.

PODCAST TRACKLIST 04-02-09

1. Saltshaker - Ying Yang Twins feat. Lil Jon
2. The Strip Club - Young Buck
3. Pretty Lady - Baby feat. P.Diddy
4. Lapdance - N.E.R.D.
5. Dem Jeans - Master P
6. Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) - Three 6 Mafia
7. Get Naked - Hot Dollar
8. Where They At - DJ Jimi
9. I Like The Way She Do It - G Unit
10. Where Dem Dollas At - Gangsta Boo
11. Do It 4 The Hood - Bohagon
12. What's Your Fantasy remix - Ludacris feat. Foxy Brown, Shawnna & Trina

No comments: