Wednesday, February 11, 2009

XO PODCAST - 11-02-09

New computer arrived this morning! However, my main problem is my internet connection and I just found out that's not going to be fixed for another two weeks. Hooray. Wrap your ears around this week's XO Podcast, it's a mix of old and new, I threw in some classics for the Crunk Night @ XO this Saturday.

PODCAST TRACKLIST 11-02-09

1. Go To Church - Ice Cube feat. Lil Jon & Snoop Dogg
2. Hero - T.I. feat. Akon
3. Bag It Up - Modesty XO
4. Blow the Bank - Jim Jones
5. On and On - N.O.R.E. feat. Sean Kingston
6. Wat It Iz - Young Capone
7. (Pussy N-gga) A Failure - Gucci Mane feat. Nicki Minaj
8. Where They Do That At - Ball Greezy feat. Fat Joe & Flo Rida
9. Damn - Avant feat. Pitbull
10. What It Is - Tyrese aka Black Ty feat Mannie Fresh

No comments: