Tuesday, February 12, 2008

UNCLE LUKE - PARENTAL ADVISORY

That's Luke second from the right

Luther "Uncle Luke" Campbell is one of my all-time favourite people. I've got every 2 Live Crew album on cassette, CD and vinyl and I'm trying to pick up every Luke's Freakshow DVD. Quite simply, I wish I was him. Now he's got a reality show coming out on VH1 and it better be shown in Australia. From allhiphop.com's news alerts:

"Pioneering Hip-Hop mogul Luther Campbell is bringing his unique lifestyle and brand of entertainment to VH1 in the form of a new reality show titled Parental Advisory. Slated for a July 2008 premiere on the network, the hour-long series follows Campbell as he balances life with his children and fiancĂ©e, spends time at the office producing various adult themed content and traveling the country with beautiful women as "Uncle Luke" Campbell. "Parental Advisory showcases the diversity in my life," Campbell told AllHipHop.com. "One day I am with my kids, the next day I am in the office auditioning ‘Luke Girls’ and the next day I might be out on the road." Parental Advisory is being produced in conjunction with Campbell’s new company, the Luke Entertainment Group (LEG), which publicly trades on the NASDAQ pink sheets."

Check out the youtube video below for more about Uncle Luke.

No comments: