Friday, August 26, 2011

LIVE FROM THE BING


Never done this before - he's an entire Bing set for you. When I upload my Bing sets I usually pick and choose the best hour or so to make myself look like a DJ legend guy, but here's three hours of Bing power, from 1am to 4am on Thursday August 25. If you don't like dance music, skip ahead to 13:50, it's hiphop/R&B the rest of the way.



Drink - Lil Jon ft. LMFAO
I Can Only Imagine (Feat. Lil Wayne & Chris Brown) - David Guetta
Animal Hands (Waka Flocka vs. Deadmau5) - DJ Fergie Ferg
Moar Face (O-GOD edit) - Deadmau5 vs 2 Live Crew
I'm at the Bing Bitch - BUKKCITY/SMHFML/DRE DAY/PITBULL/LMFAO/DJ LEON SMITH
Bounce - Calvin Harris feat. Kelis
Racks (Tony Tone Transition) - YC Feat Future
All Of The Lights (Remix) (Feat. Lil' Wayne, Drake, & Big Sean) - Kanye West
I'm On One - DJ Khaled ft Drake, Rick Ross, & Lil Wayne
Right Above It (Feat. Drake) - Lil Wayne
Every Girl Feat. Lil Wayne, Drake, Jae Millz, & Gutta - Young Money
Swing - Savage
Who Betta Than This? Remix - PNC feat. Scribe, David Dallas + all of NZ
Power [Remix feat. Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz] - Kanye West
Like That - Memphis Bleek
Do My Ladies - Memphis Bleek
Bring It Back - Travis Porter
Want This - DJ Holiday Ft. Travis Porter, Webbie & Sean Hayz
Best Thing I Never Had (Lil Jon & DJ Kontrol Club Mix) - Beyonce f. Shawty Putt
One In A Million Feat. Fabolous & Jadakiss (DJ Rob Dinero Remix) - Ne-Yo
Rolling In The Deep (REMIX) ft. Adele - Lil Wayne/Adele
Bada Bing - Bukkcity
U Got It - Frank Ocean
You And Me - LL Cool J ft Kelly Price
The Thing I Like - Aaliyah
Whats My Name SoSo Def Remix - Rihanna ft. JD
Missing You (Remix) - Trey Songz feat. Drake
Shake Life - Young Jeezy
180 Ma - Bobby Brackins ft. Jeremih
143 (Ft. Ray J) - Bobby Brackins
Moment 4 Life (DJ Ted Smooth Remix) - Nicki Minaj ft. Drake
Right There - Nicole Scherzinger (feat. 50 Cent)
Baby By Me (Remix) - 50 Cent ft. Ne-Yo
I'm Gettin Money Feat. Diddy & Jay-Z (DJ Rob Dinero Forbes 123 Remix) - 50 Cent
Jackin' Jay-Z (Wonderwall Remix) - Jay-Z
Ink My Whole Body - Wiz Khalifa
Can't Stop Goin' Down - Yung Joc vs Red Hot Chili Peppers
Anything (To Find You) - Monica feat. Rick Ross & Lil' Kim
Break My Heart - Estelle Feat Rick Ross
She Ain't You - Chris Brown
Sexy Love (remix) - Ne-Yo ft. Joe Budden
Got to Love You - Sean Paul ft. Alexis Jordan
Player's Ball - Outkast
Crumblin' Erb - Outkast
A.D.I.D.A.S. - Killer Mike feat. Big Boi
ATLiens (Bad Boy Remix) - Outkast
Shutterbug - Big Boi
6 Minutes - Dungeon Family
Grindin - Clipse
Nothin (Remix) - N.O.R.E. ft Foxy Brown, Diddy
Hiphop Hooray (P-Money remix) - PNC & Mareko
What's Up (Rough Mix) - PNC
Work It - Missy Elliott
Tambourine Remix - Eve feat Missy & Fabolous
2 Many Hoes feat. Memphis Bleek - Jay-Z
I Love the Dough - Notorious B.I.G. feat. Jay-Z
Jigga That Nigga - Jay-Z
Monster - Kanye West ft. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Bon Iver & Nicki Minaj
You Be Killin Em - Fabolous
Work Out - J.Cole
I Need a Hot Girl - Hot Boys
Make It Rain (Remix) - Travis Porter feat. Rick Ross
Ferrari Boyz - Gucci Mane And Waka Flocka Flame
Pacman - Gucci Mane And Waka Flocka Flame
Blowin Money Fast (B.M.F.) (feat Styles P) - Rick Ross
Fire Flame - Lil Wayne Feat. Birdman
Warning - Uncle Murda
Sound Off - Concrete Boyz feat. Yung Joc
Gucci Gucci (Freestyle) - Lil Wayne
She Will (Feat. Drake) - Lil Wayne
I'm On One - DJ Khaled ft Drake, Rick Ross, & Lil Wayne
Friends With Benefits - Rich Kidz
Bananaz Remix feat Rick Ross - Ray J
Ain't Got Nothing NZ Remix - David Banner feat Savage & Tyree
You Ain't No DJ (feat. Yelawolf) - Big Boi
Heart of the City - Jay-Z
Kingdom Come - Jay-Z
I Smell Pussy Green Lantern remix - 2Pac
I Get Around - 2Pac
NZ to the BK - Del Rey System
Y.O.U. - Method Man And Redman

No comments: